Student Fees & Free/Reduced Lunch Applications
Student Fees for 2018-2019 school year.
Student Fees for 2017-2018 school year.
- The payment window for student fees for the 2018-2019 school year opens June 4, 2018.
- Online payments for student fees can be made at www.pushcoin.com
- Payment for registration fees is due by the first day of school, August 14, 2018.
- Applications for fee waivers for the 2018-2019 school year will be available by July 14, 2018.
- Payment by cash or by check for student fees may be made at your child's school or by mailing a check payment to the following address:
- Community Unit School District 300
Attn: Accounts Receivable
2550 Harnish Drive
Algonquin, IL 60102
Checks should be made payable to CUSD300 and a phone number is required on all check payments. Please include the student ID number(s) on the check.
All families are responsible to pay for Activity Passes, Parking Permits and Yearbooks.
Click here if you wish to make a donation to the CUDSD300 Foundation for Educational Excellence
FREE AND REDUCED MEAL PROGRAM
The Household Eligibility Application for free/reduced priced meals must be completed annually starting in July. Households qualifying through the Direct Certification process will be notified by July 14 by letter from the District.
Households who receive benefits through Direct Certification and receive a letter from the district confirming benefits, do not need to submit an application.
Notification of benefits will be mailed 7-10 business days after an application is processed.
Parents with questions on the program application process can contact the Finance Department at 847-551-8349 or Frand.Rapps@d300.org
Please note: Applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be available on this webpage starting July 14, 2018.
Below is information about fee waivers for students who qualify for the programs:
FREE MEAL PROGRAM
Students who qualify for FREE meals are eligible to have the following fees waived: Registration Fee, Technology Fee, Drivers Ed, Athletic Participation, P.E. Locks and P.E. Uniforms.*
REDUCED MEAL PROGRAM
Students who qualify for REDUCED meals are eligible to have the following fees waived: Registration Fee, Technology Fee, Drivers Ed and Athletic Participation.
*Waiver of the PE Uniform and lock(s) is granted one time during the middle school (grades 6th-8th) and one time during high school (grades 9th -12th).