Welcome to the D300 Parents Page! To obtain information about your student, school, or the district in Spanish, please call 847-551-8495.
2023/2024 Student Fee Information will be available after July 1, 2023.
D300 Student Fees & Free/Reduced Meal Applications & Fee Waivers
Click here for Student Fees & Free/Reduced Lunch Applications.
Fee Payments via PushCoin (Student Fees Only)
Instructions for setting up your PushCoin account can be found here.
Incoming kindergarten students will not have access to PushCoin until early August.
Meal Account Payments (For Breakfast/Lunch Accounts)
Meal Charge Policy
Click here for the meal charge policy.
- Athletic and Activities Code of Conduct
- Attendance Boundaries
- Bell Times and Building Hours
- Bullying Prevention
- Communication Guidelines for Parents
- Curriculum Concerns & Opt-Out Form
- Curriculum Guide for Parents (K -5)
- Derechos de Privacidad del Estudiante y Familia
- Dress Code
- Family and Community Network
- Food Service
- Health Services
- High School Athletics
- Illinois Accelerated Placement Act
- Interpretation/Translation Services
- Intra-District Transfer Policy
- Legislative Resources
- Note of Appreciation Form
- Opt-Out Forms
- Parent Accounts: Password Reset Information
- Parent Form Center
- Parent Groups
- Parent/Guardian Handbook (Code of Conduct)
- Rapid Communication/Emergency Closings
- Rapid Identity
- Report Card Information
- Student Accident & Optional Insurance
- Student and Family Privacy Rights - Opt Out Form
- Student Fees & Free/Reduced Lunch Applications