Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedures
Please review the procedures below before arriving to drop off or pick up students. Additionally, a map has been provided for your reference. Thank you for your support and assistance!
- Arrival Time: Student supervision does not begin until 7:00 a.m. Please do not drop off your student prior to 7:00 a.m., as they will not be supervised prior to that time.
- Student Drop-Off: We ask that parents follow the traffic flow patterns and drop students off at the Athletic Entrance or in Lot D. Please drive with extreme caution as students will be entering the building from the parking lot.
Traffic from Harnish Drive heading North on Golden Eagle Drive
- Traffic will flow north with the options of turning into the North entrance of the student Lot D or the turning into the North entrance of the Athletic Lot C.
- Drop-off/Pick-up traffic should use the designated Drop-off/Pick-up areas
- Traffic leaving the student Lot D will only be allowed to exit going South on Golden Eagle from 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. and from 2:58 p.m. - 3:10 p.m.
- Dismissal: Bus Riders, and car riders are dismissed at 2:58 p.m. Bus Riders and car riders will exit the building at the Athletic Entrance.
- Car-Riders: Parents/guardians may arrive a few minutes early to pick-up students in Lot D in the designated Drop-off/Pick-up areas.
Please see the map below for a visual representation of the plan.