Dear Students, Staff, and Parents:
Carpentersville Middle School is a place where students, parents, staff, and community members share the responsibility for each child’s education. We value each child and work to fulfill our responsibility and commitments to provide learning opportunities in a safe, non-threatening, and positive environment.
The partnership between the Carpentersville Middle School staff and families is critical to the success of students. Collaboration between staff and parents/guardians is important for students’ learning. We invite you to be involved wherever you feel comfortable. Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance. My contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-484-2100. My professional and educational journey below outlines 15 years of experience as an administrator and teacher.
Dr. Martina Smith
- 2019 Principal – Carpentersville Middle School
- 2016-2019 Principal – Meadowdale Elementary School
- 2010-2016 Principal – Rockford Public School District 205
- 2005-2010 Elementary Teacher – Rockford Public School District 205
- 2015 Ed. D. in Educational Leadership - National- Louis University
- 2009 C.A.S. in Administration & Supervision – National-Louis University
- 2007 Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction - National-Louis University
- 2004 Bachelor of Science in Education – Rockford University