The athletic program at Carpentersville Middle School mirrors the school’s mission to prepare student-athletes through the education of the mind and body. Our diverse athletic programs provide for the development of life and leadership skills. Physical and mental challenges in a team dynamic create resiliency, responsibility, and a commitment to others. All athletics abide by the concept that the word student comes before athlete. The pursuit of academic excellence along with athletic performance is our goal.
- Prior to the tryouts, athletes must have completed an updated Sports Physical signed by a doctor or medical group and also have the Athletic Participation Card (AP-Card) completely filled out. You can find these documents on the bottom of this page to download and print.
- Students participating in athletics must meet academic eligibility standards established by the Athletic Board.
- Boys Basketball - Robert Straus: firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael Krueger: email@example.com
- Cheerleading - Emily Rau: Emily.Rau@d300.org
- Cross Country - Erica Wiltberger: firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael Krueger: email@example.com
- Girls Basketball - Steven Sankey: firstname.lastname@example.org, Timothy Lycos: email@example.com
- Poms/Dance - Megan Malone: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track - Michael Kasper: email@example.com, James Lopez: firstname.lastname@example.org, Timothy Lycos: email@example.com, William Rufer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball - James Lopez: email@example.com, Janet Sjurseth: Janet.Sjurseth@d300.org
- Wrestling - James Brunner:James.Brunner@d300.org, Jessica McDowell: firstname.lastname@example.org, Brandon Merkle: Brandon.Merkle@d300.org
- Athletics COVID-19 Waiver
- Athletics COVID-19 Waiver- Spanish
- Athletics Participation Card
- Atheltics Participation Card - Spanish
- IHSA Pre Participation Physical Form 2021
CMS Athletic Coordinator
Michael Krueger: email@example.com