The athletic program at Carpentersville Middle School mirrors the school’s mission to prepare student athletes through the education of the mind and body. Our diverse athletic programs provide for the development of life and leadership skills. Physical and mental challenges in a team dynamic create resiliency, responsibility, and a commitment to others. All athletics abide by the concept that the word student comes before athlete. Pursuit of academic excellence along with athletic performance is our goal.
- Prior to the tryouts, athletes must have completed an updated Sports Physical signed by a doctor or medical group and also have the Athletic Participation Card (AP-Card) completely filled out. You can find these documents on the bottom of this page to download and print.
- Students participating in athletics must meet academic eligibility standards established by the Athletic Board.
- Boys Basketball - Robert Straus: firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael Krueger: email@example.com
- Cheerleading - TBD
- Cross Country - Erica Wiltberger: firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael Krueger: email@example.com
- Girls Basketball - Steven Sankey: firstname.lastname@example.org, Timothy Lycos: email@example.com
- Poms/Dance - Megan Malone: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track - Michael Kasper: email@example.com, James Lopez: firstname.lastname@example.org, Timothy Lycos: email@example.com, William Rufer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball - James Lopez: email@example.com, Emilie Stadtfeld: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling - Jessica McDowell: email@example.com
- Athletics COVID-19 Waiver
- Athletics COVID-19 Waiver- Spanish
- Athletics Participation Card
- Atheltics Participation Card - Spanish
- IHSA Pre Participation Physical Form 2021
CMS Athletic Coordinator
Jessica McDowell: jessica.mcdowell@D300.org
CMS Athletic Secretary
Eva Olayo Rivera: firstname.lastname@example.org