The athletic program at Carpentersville Middle School mirrors the school’s mission to prepare student athletes through the education of the mind and body. Our diverse athletic programs provide for the development of life and leadership skills. Physical and mental challenges in a team dynamic create resiliency, responsibility, and a commitment to others. All athletics abide by the concept that the word student comes before athlete. Pursuit of academic excellence along with athletic performance is our goal.
- Prior to the tryouts, athletes must have completed an updated Sports Physical signed by a doctor or medical group and also have the Athletic Participation Card (AP-Card) completely filled out. You can find these documents on the bottom of this page to download and print.
- Students participating in athletics must meet academic eligibility standards established by the Athletic Board.
- Boys Basketball - Robert Straus, Michael Krueger
- Cheerleading - Sarah Neuman, Ronne Miller
- Cross Country - Erica Wiltberger, Michael Krueger
- Girls Basketball - Steven Sankey, Timothy Lycos
- Poms/Dance - Megan Malone
- Track - Michael Kasper, James Lopez, Timothy Lycos, William Rufer
- Volleyball - James Lopez
- Wrestling - Jessica McDowell, Eric Hunt, Andrew Olsen
- Athletics Participation Card
- Atheltics Participation Card - Spanish
- Fall 2020 Athletic Information and Guidelines
- IHSA Sports Physical Form
COVID Waiver - Spanish
CMS Athletic Coordinator
Jessica McDowell: Jessica.McDowell@D300.org