The athletic program at Carpentersville Middle School mirrors the school’s mission to prepare student athletes through the education of the mind and body. Our diverse athletic programs provide for the development of life and leadership skills. Physical and mental challenges in a team dynamic create resiliency, responsibility, and a commitment to others. All athletics abide by the concept that the word student comes before athlete. Pursuit of academic excellence along with athletic performance is our goal.
- Prior to the tryouts, athletes must have completed an updated Sports Physical signed by a doctor or medical group and also have the Athletic Participation Card (AP-Card) completely filled out. You can find these documents on the bottom of this page to download and print.
- Students participating in athletics must meet academic eligibility standards established by the Athletic Board.
- 6th/7th/8th Boys/Girls Cross Country: Ann Campbell, Danielle Herrndobler
- 7th/8th Girls Volleyball: James Lopez (8th) and Samantha Sturm (7th)
- 7th/8th Boys Basketball: Robert Straus (8th) and Michael Krueger (7th)
- 7th/8th Cheerleading: Sarah Neuman
- 7th/8th Pom-Poms: Brittany Stegenga
- 7th/8th Girls Basketball: Tim Lycos (8th) and Steven Sankey (7th)
- 6th/7th/8th Wrestling: Jessica McDowell and Kevin Sabo
- 7th/8th Boys/Girls Track & Field: Michael Kasper (head), James Lopez, Bill Rufer and Christopher Libert
- IHSA Sports Physical Form
- Athletics Participation Card- ENGLISH
- Atheltics Participation Card- SPANISH
CMS Athletic Coordinator
Jessica McDowell: Jessica.McDowell@D300.org