Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedures
If you intend to drive your child to or from school please follow these procedures to maintain student safety. Please note that cars are only allowed in the outside lane in the parking lot. The lane closest to the building is reserved for buses only. Please see the map below.
- Supervision begins at 8:40. There should be no student arrivals prior to that time.
- Students should be picked up promptly at 3:40. There is no supervision after school hours.
- Please follow directions from school safety personnel.
- Please drive slowly and watch for children.
- From Longwood Drive take the second entrance into the parking lot.
- Please pull alongside the walkway as far down as it goes to allow others to pull in behind you.
- Students should arrive between 8:40 and 8:50. Students are marked tardy if they arrive to first period after 8:55.
- Students should have all materials and belongings ready for an efficient drop-off. Please no parking in the drop-off lane.
- Students should be picked-up promptly at 3:40.
Thank you for your cooperation with these procedures. They are designed to maintain student safety and an orderly arrival and dismissal time.