Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedures
Cars are not permitted in front of SHES to pick up or drop off students at arrival or dismissal time. This area is dedicated to the buses only. Please follow these procedures when driving your child to or from school:
- Please use the far parking accessed from Walnut Dr.
- A staff member will be present to help students out of/into their cars.
- Please pull forward along the sidewalk to allow for others behind you to pull up as well.
- Students should arrive between 7:45 a.m. and 7:55 a.m. Supervision begins at 7:45 a.m.
- Students are marked tardy if they arrive after 8 a.m. Students arriving late should enter the main door and stop at the office for a tardy pass. Please call the office or walk your child into the office when they are tardy.
- School dismissal is at 2:15 p.m. Students are supervised by teachers as they leave the building each day.
Thank you for your cooperation with these procedures. They are designed to maintain student safety an orderly arrival and dismissal time.