Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedures
- Be your child's best example. Please be courteous and follow all safety guidelines at all times.
- No arrivals prior to 8:30 a.m. No supervision is provided prior to that time.
- Follow all directions from school safety personnel. They can see potential problems you may not.
- Students are to be picked up promptly at dismissal at 3:40 p.m. There is no supervision after school hours.
- Please drive slowly and watch for children!
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Enter DMS using the Galvin Road entrance (stoplight). The entrance closest to Randall Road is for School Busses Only.
- The road becomes ONE WAY after the bus lot exit (yellow arrows in the picture below).
- All car riders enter or are released from the Main Entrance. Students being dropped off or picked up should NOT use the bus entrances.
- Follow the diagram below to exit the parking lot (yellow arrows).
- Continue pulling forward in the loading zone to eliminate gaps between vehicles. This reduces congestion on Route 72.
- All traffic will be stopped to release school buses approximately 7 minutes after the final school bell (3:47 p.m.). We appreciate your patience during this process