Lakewood PTO is a parent-teacher organization whose main goal is to promote a positive and engaging educational experience during the school year. Our PTO organization raises funds for classroom initiatives, volunteers at student events, volunteer at school by helping staff, and meet to discuss topics that could impact Lakewood.
Some activities that we are involved in are:
- Family Nights
- Hurricane Relief Fundraising
- Spirit wear Order
- World's Finest Chocolate Sale
All meetings are from 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The following are upcoming meeting dates:
- September 6, 2022 (6 de septiembre de 2022)
- October 4, 2022 (4 de octubre de 2022)
- November 1, 2022 (1 de noviembre de 2022)
- December 6, 2022 (6 de diciembre de 2022)
- January 10, 2023 (10 de enero de 2023)
- February 7, 2023 (7 de febrero de 2023)
- March 7, 2023 (7 de marzo de 2023)
- April 4, 2023 (4 de abril de 2023)
- May 2, 2023 (2 de mayo de 2023)
*These meetings will be virtual until further notice* | *Estas reuniones serán virtual hasta nuevo aviso*
PTO Board Members:
President: Vera London
Vice President: Rosie Torres-Thomas
Secretary: Xiomara Bueso-Cotto
Treasurer: Jennifer Kriss
Social Media Director: Yessenia Chavarria
Social Media Director: Alexis Rosas
PTO Activities Sign-Up
We're using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming PTO activities with this year. Different sign-up includes helping with chocolate sales, candy grams, Holiday Shop, and Fun Fair.
Please sign up for Lakewood PTO Volunteer Opportunities!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click here to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com.
- Enter your email address (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!