Meadowdale Mission: We teach students to be critical thinkers and problem solvers so they can have a successful future.
Dear Students, Staff, and Parents:
Meadowdale Elementary School is a place where students, parents, staff, and community members share the responsibility for each child’s education. We value your child and work to fulfill our responsibility and commitments to provide learning opportunities in a safe, non-threatening, and positive environment.
Meadowdale Vision: We believe Meadowdale creates independent lifelong learners who are respectful, responsible, and safe.
The partnership between the Meadowdale staff and families is critical to the success of students. Collaboration between teachers and parents/guardians is important for students’ learning. We invite you to be involved wherever you feel comfortable. Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance. I can be reached at email@example.com or 224-484-2900. My professional and educational journey below outlines 13 years of experience as an administrator and teacher.
Dr. Martina Smith
- 2016-Present Principal – Meadowdale Elementary School
- 2010-2016 Principal – Rockford Public School District 205
- 2005-2010 Elementary Teacher – Rockford Public School District 205
- 2015 Ed. D. in Educational Leadership - National- Louis University
- 2009 C.A.S. in Administration & Supervision – National-Louis University
- 2007 Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction - National-Louis University
- 2004 Bachelor of Science in Education – Rockford University