Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedures
Please follow the expectations noted below in order to help make dropping off and picking up you r child safe and efficient. Thank you for cooperating!
- Before 7:40 a.m., the car lane is for in and out traffic of the parking A car cannot park or wait in that lane. You must loop around allowing access in and out of the parking spaces and parking lot.
- Drop-Off starts at 7:40 a.m. Do not drop off your child before 7:40 a.m.
- Please remain in your car. If you do need to get out, please pull into a parking spot
- Please have your child ready to exit the right side of the vehicle with their backpack ready to go
- There is only one lane, do not drive around a vehicle that is in front of you
- You must make a right turn out of the school property onto Willow St. This will reduce congestion of traffic still trying to get into the school, including our buses.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade "car pick-up" students are dismissed at 2:10 p.m.
- 2nd-5th grade "car pick-up" students are dismissed at 2:15 p.m.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade parents should be in the front of the car
- Please do not block the entrance to the parking lot, it needs to remain 100% clear for buses to exist
- Please remain in your car. If you do need to get out to help buckle your child, please pull into an open parking spot