Student Meal Availability Extended through April 30
District 300 and Aramark will offer meals to children age 18 and under or enrolled in school through April 30.
Please note: meals will not be available on Friday, April 10, but families will be able to receive two breakfasts, two lunches, and two snacks on Thursday, April 9.
- Each child will receive two meals per day, one breakfast and one lunch, and one snack (with the exception of April 9, as mentioned above)
- Children may visit any of the meal sites and can receive meals without presenting identification.
- On behalf of the children of the District, adults may visit any of the meal sites with or without a child (or children) and receive meals without presenting identification.
- To ensure safety and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, meals will be delivered in a drive-thru fashion. Families will need to remain in their vehicles, or if walking, any line that may form should maintain adequate social distancing, to receive their meals.
- As a special note, District 300 is committed to supporting our students and families as readers. District 300 and Bernie’s Book Bank is offering free “book bags” for students to engage in reading. On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, each child can receive a “book bag” at any of the D300 meal sites during meal availability times. The books are appropriate for students in grades preschool through middle school.
Meal Availability Dates and Times - April 6 through April 30 (with no service April 10)
Algonquin Middle School: Serving Time 7 a.m. -11 a.m. - Front Entrance
Carpentersville Middle School: Serving Time: 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. - Door 4
Hampshire Elementary School: Serving Time 7 a.m. - 11 a.m. - Doors 10 and 11
Lakewood Elementary School: Serving Time 7 a.m. -11 a.m.- Door 4
Meadowdale Elementary School: Serving Time noon to 3:30 p.m. - Door 4
Perry Elementary School: Serving Time 7 a.m. - 11a.m. - Door 3
Westfield Community School: Serving Time 7 a.m.- 11 a.m. - Door 9
Golfview Elementary School: Serving Time Noon - 3:30 p.m. - Door 2
Parkview Elementary School: Serving Time Noon - 3:30 p.m. - Door 4