Hampshire HS Parking Permits 2021-2022
Hampshire Parents and Students -
We will begin accepting applications for Hampshire HS Parking Permits for the 2021-2022 school year on Friday, July 16th. All applications and payments will be done online. I have attached the application to this message. There are some important items to note:
- Students must not have any past due obligations on their student account. Please look in PushCoin to check obligations and make payments, if necessary.
- Any student who has a past due balance will need to work out a payment plan with D300 before we will accept their application. Please reach out via email to Payments@d300.org for assistance. Once we have confirmation from the District Office that a payment plan has been reached, we will accept and process the application for parking.
- Students must provide ALL of the following when applying for a permit (WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PARTIAL/INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES):
- Drivers License
- Vehicle Registration (Current - must show vehicle and owner information)
- Insurance Information (Current)
- Completed Application (found HERE)
- Parking permits will be available for pickup during materials distribution on Monday, August 2nd and Tuesday, August 3rd. The parking permit MUST be picked up prior to the first day of school.
If you have additional questions about the parking permit process at HHS, please contact the main office at 847-792-3500
Associate Principal - Operations