Dundee-Crown Parents and Students –
We will begin accepting applications for Dundee-Crown Parking Permits for the 2022-2023 school year on Thursday, July 27. All applications and payments will be done online. Parking permits are available to all Junior and Senior students, and are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are some important items to note:
- Students must not have any past due obligations on their student account. Please look in PushCoin to check obligations and make payments, if necessary.
- Any student who has a past due balance will need to work out a payment plan with D300 before we will accept their application. Please reach out via email to Payments@d300.org for assistance. Once we have confirmation from the District Office that a payment plan has been reached, we will accept and process the application for parking.
- Students must provide ALL of the following when applying for a permit (WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PARTIAL/INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES):
- Drivers License
- Vehicle Registration (Current - must show vehicle and owner information)
- Insurance Information (Current)
- Completed Application (DCHS Parking Permit form)
- After submitting your application it may take up to 5 days for the charge to appear in your pushcoin account. That charge is your confirmation that your permit has been approved.
- Once your permit is paid for in pushcoin you will be able to pick up your parking permit at one of the following times:
- August 10 from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in the main office
- August 11 from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. in the main office