Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedures
To best keep our students, families and staff safe, Dundee-Crown High School will be implementing the following arrival and dismissal procedures for the school year. Please review the procedures below before arriving to drop off or pick up students. Additionally, a map has been provided for your reference. Thank you for your support and assistance!
- Arrival Time: Student supervision does not begin until 7:00 AM. Please do not drop off your student prior to 7:00 AM, as they will not be admitted into the building or supervised prior to that time.
- Student Drop-Off: We ask that parents follow the traffic flow patterns and drop students off at the designated Student Drop-Off Zones which are located at the Fine Arts and Athletic Entrances. Please do not drop off at the main entrance and also drive with extreme caution.
- Arriving Late: If you’re arriving after 7:30 with your student, please drop off at the main entrance for check in.
- Dismissal: All students are dismissed at 2:58 PM. Bus Riders will exit the building using the main entrance.
- Car-Riders: Parents/guardians may arrive a few minutes early to pick-up students. We ask that parents do not park and leave cars to locate a student. Student pickup will take place at both the Fine Arts and Athletic Entrances.
- Leaving Early: If for some reason you’re picking your student up before the end of the school day, please use the main entrance as students will have to check out there prior to leaving the building.