Board Finance Committee
Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Click here for Board Finance Committee meeting agendas or minutes.
The Standing Committee of the Board of Education studies and reviews the finances of District 300 to make recommendations to the Board of Education which includes the following:
- Monitors and reviews annual budget, tax levies, major expenditures, payment of obligations, annual audit, and other aspects of the District's financial operation.
- Monitors and reviews state standards for financial review to ensure the district is improving the financial status.
- Monitors and reviews Administrative recommendations for budget reductions and or allocations of surplus funds.
- Oversees Technology to ensure efficiency of operations and advancement
Co Chairs - Joe Stevens and Dr. David Scarpino
- Anne Miller, Board President
- Fred Heid, District 300 Superintendent
- Susan Harkin, Chief Operating Officer/CSBO
- Claudette Russell, Community Member
- LEAD Member Representative
- Gayle Seaton, Recording Secretary
Board Finance Committee Meeting Schedule
Meetings are at 4:00 p.m. at District 300's Central Office, 2550 Harnish Dr., Algonquin, IL 60102
Monday, June 25, 2018
Monday, August 6, 2018
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Monday, October 1, 2018
Monday, November 5, 2018
Monday, December 3, 2018
Monday, January 7, 2019
Monday, February 4, 2019
Monday, April 1, 2019
Monday, May 6, 2019
Monday, June 3, 2019
JOIN BOARD COMMITTEES
The School Board and Superintendent Fred Heid encourage and value public participation in the decision-making process! Community members are welcome to apply to become members of District 300 Board Committees. When available, application information will be posted here. Thank you for your interest in serving your community.
Gayle Seaton, Executive Assistant
Recording Secretary for Board Committees
Community Unit School District 300
Board of Education
2550 Harnish Drive, Algonquin, IL 60102