Board Construction Facility Oversight Committee
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Click here for Board Construction Facility Oversight Committee meeting agendas or minutes.
CHARGE / PURPOSE
This committee was established to oversee new construction and renovation of buildings in District 300 and to monitor the operation and maintenance of facilities in District 300.
- Monitors and reviews life safety issues and the district's compliance to these standards.
- Reviews and approves donations made to the facilities that involve enhancements to the physical facility or grounds.
Co Chairs - Steve Fiorentino and David Scarpino
- Anne Miller, Board President
- Fred Heid, District 300 Superintendent
- Susan Harkin, Chief Operating Officer/CSBO
- Dan Opels, Director of Facilities
- District Architects & Construction Manager
- Community Members - Becky Gilliam and Claudette Russell
- Gayle Seaton, Recording Secretary
Board Construction & Facility Oversight Committee
Meetings are at 5:15 p.m. at District 300's Central Office, 2550 Harnish Dr., Algonquin, IL 60102
Steve Fiorentino, Board Committee Chair
Dr. David Scarpino, Board Member
Monday, June 25, 2018
Monday, August 6, 2018
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 - Rescheduled to Sept. 18, 2018
Monday, October 1, 2018 - Rescheduled to Sept. 18, 2018
Monday, November 5, 2018
Monday, December 3, 2018
Monday, January 7, 2019
Monday, February 4, 2019
Monday, April 1, 2019
Monday, May 6, 2019
Monday, June 3, 2019
JOIN BOARD COMMITTEES
The School Board and Superintendent Fred Heid encourage and value public participation in the decision-making process! Community members are welcome to apply to become members of District 300 Board Committees. When available, application information will be posted here.
Gayle Seaton, Executive Assistant
Recording Secretary for Board Committees
Community Unit School District 300
Board of Education
2550 Harnish Drive, Algonquin, IL 60102