Lakewood Elementary School Back to School Updates
- On August 6, information regarding student materials pick-up, the first day of school, how to access teacher assignments, and other important topics regarding the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year have been shared with parents. You can access these documents by clicking here.
- A video recording of the School Reopening Virtual Town Hall Meeting for elementary parents is available by clicking here.
- A video recording of the School Reopening Virtual Town Hall Meeting for preschool and kindergarten parents is available by clicking here.
- For the latest District 300 back to school information, please visit www.d300.org/BackToSchool.
LWS Back to School RCS Message Archive
- July 29, 2020: A Message from the Principal
- July 23, 2020: Lakewood's Main Office Open
- July 15, 2020: Registration Reminder
- July 14, 2020: Supply List 2020-2021 Grades Kindergarten - Fifth
- July 14, 2020: A Return to School Update from Superintendant Heid
- July 10, 2020: Transportation Clarification to Dual Language Families