Skip to main content

Dundee

Dundee Middle School
Principal Dr. Joseph W. Schumacher
Spring 2012

The current Dundee Middle School opened in 1978 to replace the original school located on Route 31, just north of the West Dundee Cemetery. The old building was used as Dundee High School from the mid 1920's to 1956 and Dundee Junior High (grades 7, 8, and 9) from 1956 to 1969. Ed Marshall served as the principal at the junior high and middle school for many years.

District Office
Phone: 847-551-8300
Fax: 847-551-8413
Community Unit School District 300

NEW! Central Office Location:
2550 Harnish Drive
Algonquin, IL 60102
Contact Us