Education Services provides information, programs and services for students and families in need of special education, 504 plans, homeless and homebound services.
The vision of CUSD 300 Education Services is to inspire all students to achieve their greatest potential. Education is a continuous process. Education Services is designed to provide an educational opportunity for all students so that each will attain the ability to improve his or her way of life.
The role of Education Services is to educate the students; to empower them upon reaching adulthood to have the skills needed to govern themselves, the training needed to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing technological world, and the leadership needed to serve their communities. Students will be prepared to make a life, a living and a difference.
Education Service’s guiding principles are as follows:
Students will be best prepared to achieve their greatest potential if equipped to:
- Engage in relevant and rigorous learning;
- Live and work productively with others;
- Embrace their role and responsibility within their community and world;
- Value and respect self and others in a diverse society; and
- Become life ready.
We will best serve our students if our:
- Schools, families and community are actively engaged;
- Staff is highly skilled and motivated;
- Culture is characterized by high expectations and excellence; and
- Schools are safe and caring places where all are valued.
2550 Harnish Drive
Algonquin, IL 60102
7:30 - 4:00
Thursday July 28, 2016 Lake in the Hills American Legion Special Day for Special Needs Children at the Algonquin Founders Day 4:00 - 6:00
Lions Fishing Derby July 21, 2016 Shabbona Lake State Park 9:00 - 3:00